Shipping Questoins.

Alright i posted my subs on craigslist and someone wants to buy them.

Once we came up with a price he ask for my paypal and then i look up his area code and hes from st.louis.

I can ship them from work so its not big deal but im just worry about getting ripped off?

Ive never sold something online and used paypal. If he sends me the money and its in my account is that the end of that? He cant get the money back right?

I just dont want to ship the subs and then next thing i know i dont have the cash

well only a fool would send the product before collecting the money.. you receive his pasyment and I believe takes a few days to clear unless its sent as a gift, then he wont be able to claim it back. but once the money clears send the product out

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I don't ship anything on craigslist. Period

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

When you receive the money in PayPal, immediately transfer it to your bank account. Should take 4-5 days to clear your account. Once it does then the money is good

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I sell a lot of stuff on ebay, caco, cl etc. once the payment its on paypal, I ship the products.

if it is on paypal, there is no way they can get it back, unless you don't send the item or its damaged or things like that.

and even there paypal will ask for your version before returning its money.

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Archived