Second Skin Audio

my girl is wanting a bandpass for 4 10s in the trunk = possible???

AllanLuberda

Is ported really not an option? I don't see the problem with ported unless she wants an incredibly flat response in which you could just do sealed and easily be able to fit 4 10's.

But, but, but Bandpass is all the rage right now. everyone wants to do it, yet they don't know why

the reason she wanted bandpass is because shes not wanting a very large bandwidth. Maybe 33-43hz so like 38hz tuning in a bandpass. she wanted a super flat response on the specified frequencys but with increased output as well. so i told her bandpass would be best if she has enough room. but she dont.

so she will have too be ok with a little boost above tuning frequency with a ported box, im sure 8 cubes would be fine for 4 10s imo i will find out for sure from ram designs

she has read everyones comments lol, u guys are crazy she said, n she says she wanted bandpass because of what i was gunna do with the design and put 1" bullet proof glass to see in tha box too show the subs.

I told her ported she will be able to see the subs better anyways, they wont be behind glass.

how do you plan on doing 4 10s anyway with the hiehgt only being 16.5 and the width being 38? you can't fit them across, you can't put them in a square, and if you lay them down subs up port forward, idk how that'll do on the meter or the ear besides rattle the shit out of the trunk

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Is ported really not an option? I don't see the problem with ported unless she wants an incredibly flat response in which you could just do sealed and easily be able to fit 4 10's.

But, but, but Bandpass is all the rage right now. everyone wants to do it, yet they don't know why

the reason she wanted bandpass is because shes not wanting a very large bandwidth. Maybe 33-43hz so like 38hz tuning in a bandpass. she wanted a super flat response on the specified frequencys but with increased output as well. so i told her bandpass would be best if she has enough room. but she dont.

so she will have too be ok with a little boost above tuning frequency with a ported box, im sure 8 cubes would be fine for 4 10s imo i will find out for sure from ram designs

she has read everyones comments lol, u guys are crazy she said, n she says she wanted bandpass because of what i was gunna do with the design and put 1" bullet proof glass to see in tha box too show the subs.

I told her ported she will be able to see the subs better anyways, they wont be behind glass.

Bulletproof glass?

Really?

LOL.

Try acrylic instead. Might be cheaper, unless your worried about your box being broken from a gunshot wound.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I say moar pics of g/f

That is all lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Try acrylic instead. Might be cheaper, unless your worried about your box being broken from a gunshot wound.

WE GOT A GUNSHOT WOUND TO THE BAFFLE OVER HERE. NEED 50CC OF WOOD FILLER, STAT!

I say build the bandpass. Only 1 way to learn is to build it.

thats how i feal but it seems poeple on smd are just dream crushers.

Do a pair of 12's forward firing, center port, sealed off.

subs are already buaght

how do you plan on doing 4 10s anyway with the hiehgt only being 16.5 and the width being 38? you can't fit them across, you can't put them in a square, and if you lay them down subs up port forward, idk how that'll do on the meter or the ear besides rattle the shit out of the trunk

I wanna face the subs to the back i CAN fit them just have too stagger them in there thats all

Bulletproof glass?

Really?

LOL.

well i have 1" bullet proof glass in the garage from a bank that i redid. so the glass is on hand. and alot of it.

I say moar pics of g/f

That is all lol

I luv them titties in my face every night

Archived