So I Have A Cat Problem . . .

yea the cat doesn't tend to stick around when I go outside or near him. so if I call an animal rescue what are they gonna do? the cat in question halls ass to the neighbor's yard every time i go outside. just in range for my 22 rifle me thinks! :blink: idk this neighborhood has a lot of dogs and cats running around, it is beginning to be a problem. 2 yrs ago my mom's brand new monte carlo had the same thing done to it. cat scratches from end to end. They had to pay a lot of money to fix the paint. I'm not in the mood for cats right now.

The Rescue organizations usually have traps to catch them if they're not friendly. Does it possibly belong to a neighbor? But you could probably either borrow a trap from animal control or a rescue to trap it. Good luck!

The Rescue organizations usually have traps to catch them if they're not friendly. Does it possibly belong to a neighbor? But you could probably either borrow a trap from animal control or a rescue to trap it. Good luck!

Obviously don't realize the level of redneck involved in the situation . . .

Never heard of traps being set for strays! It's not a neighbor's. It's an annoyance. I'll look into traps because you all asked me too, but if it ends up being too much hassle and my trucks suffers any more dmg then quicker methods will be involved. Hundreds of dollars in dmg isn't worth a stray to me.

you got dogs catch the cat and throw it in the back with the dogs done deal if your dogs are kinda old and slow tie the cat up lol

or if you dont want to kill it after a few shots with a bb/pellet gun it wont come back

HAYES CATS :angry:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I got a couple of 200 lb black labs. I'll throw up some pics in bit.

Thats Animal cruelty to have Black Labs that are 200lbs :blink:

How about a diet for the poor things.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)