So I Have A Cat Problem . . .

what? how do you figure? im not making them fight to the death they dont even see and/or feel anything. Totally opposite of what vick was doing.

It s a helpless animal. it's not really hurting anything threating anything so shooting it is just unacceptable

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yeah bro, get you a Varment/critter trap (cage that has a trap door) catch that pain in the ass, and then animal controll will P/U... please dont harm it though! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

It s a helpless animal. it's not really hurting anything threating anything so shooting it is just unacceptable

ok we will agree to disagree. Neither one of us will change our way of thinking on the matter, I was just sharing my opinion on what I would do in his case, even though I live in a totally different environment. Its up to the opener in the end.

Its either I put it down or the animal control does when no one adopts it. and they GAS the damn animal! I would much rather shoot an animal than suffocate it.

Edited by focalrock4life

i'm gonna go take pictures of my truck and car. the pest has dmged my property, what am I gonna do to him? press charges? I think not . . .

edit:

i have heard diff opinions, i have not considered animal control, but I will look into it. I thank everyone for voicing their opinions, I'll let you know what happens.

Edited by Tub Asko

I grew up on a small farm with chickens and such, so I know exactly where you're comming from with shooting it. That's not right though, and while a very light power pellet gun can sting the cat without hurting it, you could still get in trouble. To me putting animals lives above the value of humans is just not right, but I see it more and more in the paper.

My parents had 2 cats and I remember driving my new car all the way from MD to SC- I got home, parked the car and ran in to change and head to my girlfriends to show her my first ride. I come out- the cat got scared by the door opening and ran down the hood putting huge scratches through the paint all the way down to primer/metal. Putting a trap out will only take a day or two to catch something- especially if you've got some nice food in there.

Do the right thing with this, I won't even go on with my opinion, but while you may not feel it's wrong- you'll feel bad spending a few years in jail for cruelty.

We used to set traps like that and then shoot what we caught. The animal shelter would put down everything before the end of the day anyway (a lot of animals had the mange there).

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

ok we will agree to disagree. Neither one of us will change our way of thinking on the matter, I was just sharing my opinion on what I would do in his case, even though I live in a totally different environment. Its up to the opener in the end.

Its either I put it down or the animal control does when no one adopts it. and they GAS the damn animal! I would much rather shoot an animal than suffocate it.

Lets look at it from another point.

Say your horses get out. They make their way into someone Else's yard and starts to do damage to their property. Eating the trim off a car or tearing into the side of a house. Dose that property owner then have a right to shoot the animal because it is damaging their property?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Lets look at it from another point.

Say your horses get out. They make their way into someone Else's yard and starts to do damage to their property. Eating the trim off a car or tearing into the side of a house. Dose that property owner then have a right to shoot the animal because it is damaging their property?

not in my area. Horses and cats are looked at in two different lights around here. the people here would gladly walk your horse back to your property because tey have horses of their own. That cant really be used as an example and I've had it happen twice now where a horse would jump a fence and walk into the neighbors pasture.

sorry but i dont even feel like reading all the posts and im already fed up....whats with you people? Cat killing? When did that become cool? Only phsycopathic people can kill a cat or any animal and not think twice about it...unless your starving and you plan on eating it you should never kill an innocent animal, even if it "annoys" you.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916