Jump to content

Where does everyone get their music?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Like the title says, where do you get it all from?

And where do you get the slowed tunes at, or do you make them with some editing program?

My brother has fl studio if anyone knows what that is and I THINK he can possibly slow songs since its used to make beats.

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

Posted

I'm not terribly familiar with FL but you can use audacity to slow. It's free too ;)

Posted

MixFeed for some mix tapes

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

I only buy CD's as online services do not offer the quality I'm looking for nor offer the printed atrwork. ;)

Oh yeah, and I like the fysical ownership too.

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4865 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...