Active wiring

OrzechNJ

I think the easy solution to your problem is to flip the switch in the crossovers that came with your t2's to the bi-amp setting. run one channel to the tweeter in and one channel to the woofer in. then hook the tweeter to the tweeter out and woofer to the woofer out. Then you can dial back the gain on the channel your tweeter is hooked to. Also, the crossover has a -3db setting or something like that.

it got "+2 0 -2" setting

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

I think the easy solution to your problem is to flip the switch in the crossovers that came with your t2's to the bi-amp setting. run one channel to the tweeter in and one channel to the woofer in. then hook the tweeter to the tweeter out and woofer to the woofer out. Then you can dial back the gain on the channel your tweeter is hooked to. Also, the crossover has a -3db setting or something like that.

it got "+2 0 -2" setting

yes

the other thing is that the T2's have is "bi amp option" I kinda know what its for but not sure if its worth to use..

the bi-amp feature would let you set the levels of the tweets and the mids separately. but you would need a 4 channel amp to do it.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

you could run 4 mids and 4 tweets of the t600.4 so of course it can handle 2 mids and 2 tweets.

i like the bi-amp idea to though. i think that would work out great.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

the other thing is that the T2's have is "bi amp option" I kinda know what its for but not sure if its worth to use..

the bi-amp feature would let you set the levels of the tweets and the mids separately. but you would need a 4 channel amp to do it.

he is talking about using the t600.4, so yes he would be using a 4 channel amp.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

ahem* t600-4

i do have 4 channel amp / t600-4

tweeters dont need too much power to get loud im more consider about the mids..

the other thing is if I use the bi-amp option / shoud I switch the setting on the amp on 2 channel ?

I dont wanna my tweeters to play the front stage and mids the "rear" stage .. i hope u know what i mean

Archived