I like my head set,... i like hearing a pulled pin from a frag. As well as foot steps, and where they are coming from....And more stereo for me...

not to mention,.. farting on robert and LB is becoming my favorite waiting for another game to load deal for me....

we also have 2 tvs right next to each other.... impossible to have that shit going on, and now what your doing.... lol

Don't know what stereo is :(

I like my head set,... i like hearing a pulled pin from a frag. As well as foot steps, and where they are coming from....And more stereo for me...

not to mention,.. farting on robert and LB is becoming my favorite waiting for another game to load deal for me....

we also have 2 tvs right next to each other.... impossible to have that shit going on, and now what your doing.... lol

oh yeah bro.. sorry bout that...

AND ONE WAY !!.. bout time!! .. good boy!!.. lol.. getting ready to actually play, been updating and putting in all the codes for the other free swag...

oh yeah bro.. sorry bout that...

AND ONE WAY !!.. bout time!! .. good boy!!.. lol.. getting ready to actually play, been updating and putting in all the codes for the other free swag...

Lol.

Are any of you guys able to play online? I can't for some reason, keep getting the same error msg. Been going on all day -_-

I'm online right now, xbox that is.

If anybody is down to play on xbox, add me.

GT: SweepingShoe

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived