I got the game last night at midnight and it just seems kind of weird to me. I think it's a fun game but I'm not sure I like the whole new setup. What do you guys think about it? And have you found any weapon combos that seem to be good?

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

I'm just there for the Zombies!! When it comes down to first shooters the black opps and WW series were always behind. When it comes to merking foos I stay on that MW series.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY

I'm just there for the Zombies!! When it comes down to first shooters the black opps and WW series were always behind. When it comes to merking foos I stay on that MW series.

i hate zombies, too much skill for me :)

what do you mean they are behind? what way?

no idea what the last part says.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Ya, as far as the zombies go, I love it so far! I think with some getting used to, the multiplayer will be better too. It just seems a little cartoonish just like the original Black Ops.

Audio Build

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

466rwhp

Bike

Do you guys play on xbox or ps3? Add me. XBL - Banshee211. PSN - xHOTxNxFLUFFYx

Audio Build

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

466rwhp

Bike

I have no clue what you said after zombies. Im getting old I guess.

so far I like it. once again though you've got guys who are level 30 already and it hasnt even been released for 12 hours. In game time I saw 4 hours 45 minutes. thats ridiculous

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i like it a lot over the first black ops. but it doesn't do enough to make me want to play it over the other games im playing like HItman Absolution or Most Wanted

its becasue those guys had it long before everyone else. I've had the game for a little over 2 weeks myself, so im sure others are in the same boat.

I have no clue what you said after zombies. Im getting old I guess.

so far I like it. once again though you've got guys who are level 30 already and it hasnt even been released for 12 hours. In game time I saw 4 hours 45 minutes. thats ridiculous

The very first game I played last night, the lowest level guy on the other team was a 41. I was like how in the hell is that possible... Needless to say, I went like 5-20 that game lol. Next game I played with people my level and went 32-6 haha

Audio Build

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

466rwhp

Bike

Archived