XS Power

Thank you XS POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS some of you may know, I won the IA dream system giveaway. Well this is the first set of items I have received. Coordinating back and forth with Nick from IA(awesome guy to deal with.) This is like a dream come true for me. I was stupid happy when I found out I won, I'm even more happy now! It's really setting in how awesome this really is. I really want to thank everyone who voted for me or even participated! Most of all thank you too Incriminator Audio, XS power and Mech Man for putting this on. I really can't wait to kick this build off full tilt. 3 2013 18" wardens yummy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pics of the beastly batts (I have one in my car already so 3 total now with a D6500)

20121114_181231.jpg

Doing what you're supposed to do before you install a battery. AMG friendly smart charger.

20121114_184504.jpg

Again thank you to everyone!

Video in case you're like "wtf is this dude talking about?"

Be sure to check my build log and UBL for updates on all this!

Good stuff army!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

My measurements checked out perfectly and the seats hold them in place :) Not permanent. Eventually there will be three + and - runs off each batt plus a more proper way of securing them in place. But two batts will stay in this spot to aid weight distribution.

I know I need to flip them, but that's how I had the runs setup when we put this box in.

20121115_171703.jpg

20121115_173016.jpg

The D3100 makes the D6500 look tiny lol.

20121115_172255.jpg