(Speculative) Amateur Build

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

You'll need a processor and a few other things to get that parts list complete. What you get really depends on what you plan on using this thing for.

Is it for basic stuff (Facebook, e-mail, iTunes, etc.)?

Maybe you want to try your hand at editing some photos?

Do you want to be able to play games? Mainstream stuff like Diablo, Starcraft, DiRT? Hardcore stuff like Battlefield or Crysis?

You're off to a good start but the last few components will really depend on what your intended uses are.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Well crap... I have a CPU with integrated GPU picked out but I forgot to list it. I'm on mobile right now so when I have access to my computer, I'll post it up.

I intend on using it mainly as a HTPC with a side of gaming.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

It should serve nicely as an HTPC and will definitely handle some mainstream games at low/medium settings. Looks like it'll be a great little box for what you're using it for. :good:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

• 2 weeks later...

What do you want to use this PC for?

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Shit, they're integrating graphics cards into processors now? Looks good, you could pull the plug and buy it now if you want.

Make sure that when you add the CPU and Motherboard to your cart you take advantage of their combo deal together.

EDIT:

For some reason, Newegg will only let you purchase that case if you get that combo deal with that super expensive Keyboard?

Weird...

Here's another similar case: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16811147131

Not a bad computer for $418.94! :)

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

• 1 year later...

Back on this train of thought, but now it's a little more obtainable considering that I already throw out the idea to my old lady and did not get shot down mid-sentence.

CPU: AMD A6-5400K 3.6GHz Dual-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 73.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+ Mini ITX FM2+ Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Case: Corsair 250D Mini ITX Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

If you're trying to go small I'd go with this little guy, especially since you're doing water cooling.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-case-nse200kkn1

I also hate AMD, but it all honesty unless you're an ultra power user, its not going to make a difference.

Kingston does not make good SSD Drives, or RAM. If you want something reliable, get an Intel or a Crucial SSD

Archived