mrd6 Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 http://www.sonicelec...ate-T252-S.html http://www.sonicelec...-Dampening.html http://www.sonicelec...ocal-IS130.html The hat set is also very nice. I like that bundle with the rockford set and sound dampening, cool idea! I bet you'd be happy with any of the sets suggested here OP, except maybe the O2s i think they are on a little lower level My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
SLAYER1805 Posted November 16, 2012 Author Report Posted November 16, 2012 I've had my eye on the SonicElectronix Rockford and Deadener package for a while, I was just trying to get opinions on what else you guys would recommend, I think imma be ordering them by next month
SLAYER1805 Posted November 16, 2012 Author Report Posted November 16, 2012 these ones look real nice but I havent heard them http://store.12velec...peaker-Set.html zapco is a good brand though They're out of stock, but I haven't heard of Zapco making speakers either though, they're probably quality stuff though
SLAYER1805 Posted November 16, 2012 Author Report Posted November 16, 2012 http://www.sonicelec...ate-T252-S.html http://www.sonicelec...-Dampening.html http://www.sonicelec...ocal-IS130.html The hat set is also very nice. I like those Focals, I'm probably gonna go with Rockford though
Rmichael91 Posted November 27, 2012 Report Posted November 27, 2012 You'd be happy with the Rockford T2s, my buddy's running a set and they're pretty clear, a little fine tuning on the crossover and the tweeters won't be harsh. Ordering my set tomorrow. Are you going to run them off the headunit or a 4chan?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.