-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

The 1 guy in Africa has a 185.x with 2 18" DD9518Z and a crap load of power, I think Alan will have even more power and then another sub. I would love to see something that insane!!! I would probally cry lol

im pretty sure that was on the AC tho not the TL. If Alan can pull a 183 on the TL that would be just crazy.

im pretty sure that was on the AC tho not the TL. If Alan can pull a 183 on the TL that would be just crazy.

He thinks it may be a little bit more adding another 18Z and more power. Also i think your right on the whole AC/TL Thing. But still used the same subs and was loud as hell though!

Ummmm basically DD subs on a compltely differnt leve imo. They are 10x louder. Fi=GoKart. DD=Dragster, But basically my favorite companies along with T3, and Atomic

ONE QUICK QUESTION??Not to be negetive or anything but why the fuck is Steve Fuckin with Go Karts then?????Why didnt he run DD if they are so much better than FI???Seriously this aint a neg. Ques. its just curiosity? :blush:
TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

ONE QUICK QUESTION??Not to be negetive or anything but why the fuck is Steve Fuckin with Go Karts then?????Why didnt he run DD if they are so much better than FI???Seriously this aint a neg. Ques. its just curiosity? :blush:

theyre not gokarts, alot of people dont like the sound of dd's theyre not really daily driving subs. Fi subs are more for music and sound alot better. plus you cant compare a DDZ with a BTL those DDZ are thousands of dollars.

i heard the Q and the 9500, 3500 and i honestly liked the 9500 and 3500 better. lows were MUCH better. dont get me wrong both sound amazing but DD still took it (from my experience)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i heard the Q and the 9500, 3500 and i honestly liked the 9500 and 3500 better. lows were MUCH better. dont get me wrong both sound amazing but DD still took it (from my experience)

So your saying a DD 10" subwoofer can smoke Chickens Catty in a spl competition?

A 10 inch woofer can hit 175.8 dB rating? HOLY...I didn't know that shit was possible. DD has to be worth easily over a thousand lol. Why don't more people use these in competition. I am not going to truly believe this without proof...lol...that is just disgusting loud for a 10.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

I think it all depends, like every one is always saying, 80% install 20% equipment. The 2 setups I have heard with DD subs sounded like ass IMO, but it could have been the install because there are some people who swear they sound great.

So your saying a DD 10" subwoofer can smoke Chickens Catty in a spl competition?

A 10 inch woofer can hit 175.8 dB rating? HOLY...I didn't know that shit was possible. DD has to be worth easily over a thousand lol. Why don't more people use these in competition. I am not going to truly believe this without proof...lol...that is just disgusting loud for a 10.

you are comparing apples to oranges my friend. That 10 is used for all out SPL applications...as is there is no musical ability what-so-ever. The Caddy is made to pound the shit out of music all day long, not burp for 3 seconds.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

look around the net a bit...you'll see DD is not all talk

Archived