175.8db With 1 9910z And Stetsom 7k

PaulO2288

any pictures of his set up? that's crazy for 1 10' woofer.

You and i will never see that setup because he wants it to be a secret, but i will say that Alan told me it is a 8th order bandpass check that out on the website, it's hard to describe you must also see the diagram. My Team Member has 2 9910's and he play's them all day and i think they sound great, i mess with a 4th order bandpass and that's crazy i can just imagine 8th order, but if you get it right Quote from Alan Dante " the 4th order is 6db's louder than any wall setup. 6th order is 4 db's louder than any 4th order, and 8th order is 6 db's louder than any 6th order bandpass! Alan is just crazy loud,

DD and STETSOM GREAT COMBO, that's what i use! 157.3 db World Finals S/M 1-2 not bad for my first time, i have alot to figure out in my box, i hope to do 160's like the Europeans, and if DB Drag doesn't mess with our rules and class i will hopefully be the first American in my class to do 160db. :)

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

???? Thats odd, Scott Owens did a 181.4 at the 06 World Finals..... :huh:

was that at dbdrag finals? iirc scott did it in another organization...not sure which org. and not sure if any rules are different..and i could be completely wrong all together...

but yea, i guess that would be the loudest in the world, but iirc alan's is the loudest in dbdrag....

i likes me some audio stuff...

was that at dbdrag finals? iirc scott did it in another organization...not sure which org. and not sure if any rules are different..and i could be completely wrong all together...

but yea, i guess that would be the loudest in the world, but iirc alan's is the loudest in dbdrag....

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats...2008&Page=5

Loudest career maximum spl = 180.2 db (in db drag)

edit: Here is some info about the 181.4

http://blogs.caraudiomag.com/1006445/car-a...ecta/index.html

Alan Dante did a 180.5 in dB drag September 1st last year.

crxsilogozz5.gif

i would hate to be the guy hitting a 179.9....i would bo SOO pissed that i was so close but yet so far.

but 180 is insane. isnt it after 180db that its measures in PSI?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

That's correct Alan did his 180 first in Dbdrag, Scott did his in usaci and they put there mics in the kick board not the window, which makes it 2 db's louder when it is at the kick. It's harder to get that number at the window, but congrats to both of them

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

The "Z"'s are crazy strong, but you have to know someone to get them. hell i am a DD dealer and cant order them.

i would love to see what they would do on music, i do know the 9515's hold 4K on music just fine.

but DC and FI just sound better to me

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

Anything you need hit me up

What more do you need than them!!

The "Z"'s are crazy strong, but you have to know someone to get them. hell i am a DD dealer and cant order them.

i would love to see what they would do on music, i do know the 9515's hold 4K on music just fine.

but DC and FI just sound better to me

Agree, Wonder what it would do on music also. Yeah ive seen the 9500 series taking up to around 4000 also

Archived