Jump to content

bye bye hostess bread


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well they are showing a lot of interest, but nothing is final yet. I read somewhere that a company called sun capital partners is willing to invest in the company and keep its entire workforce intact. Which would be better than a bimbo buyout because there is a worry that if bimbo buys it they will take a majority of the operations to Mexico and a lot of the jobs will be lost anyways.

Posted

I must say, I can't even remember the last time I had a hostess treat. Therefore, zero fucks are given.

Lol yea I have become burnt out on them because my father in law works (worked) for them. He was a delivery driver for them and would always give us twinkies and shit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2505 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...