nice work AudioTistics!!!

Same for you Yellow ... you should start a log here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/13-member-rides-builds-show-off-your-whip-show-off-your-system/

we upgraded the install to 4 Rockford P2 12s. To prove a point by doing this install on a budget. This leaves the customer with the option to comeback and upgrade when they get the money (tax Return). Any business man would love that return customer.

Don't get me wrong that's a sick install, but what i can't wrap my head around is why anyone would pay (just a guess) over $1000 parts and labor to put in $150 worth of subs.

I just started on my 1st gen scion XB wall. I was inspired by the twisted obsession. I completely removed the backseats, backseat mounting brackets, spare tire and the ice cooler.

The system current consists of:

Pioneer AVIX-930BT

4- 12" Re Audio SR Pro's

1 - Old School PPI PC2350 Amp

The cubic feet of the box is 12cf and tuned to 34hz.

The back seats and the spare tire and ice cooler were removed to gain extra height for the box. 2x4s were bolted down to where the backseat mounts used to be.

image-5.jpeg

A cardboard template was made of the back hatch and 3/4" MDF was cut out and screwed down to the 2x4's.

image-6.jpeg

image-3.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm designing and building the trim piece for the front and back of box along with the amp rack. ugh.. very time consuming..

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

• Nice install so far YellowXb. Clean!

Thanks! It's very UGLY right now... well bland might I say...

I just picked up the 1/2" foam padding and 4 yards of vinyl today to wrap it and make it seemless to the C pillars and also the back hatch panel (which I didnt picture).

My fiberglass amp rack that will house the 2ft long PPI PC2350, (2) audiohaus power 1000 (to power the Hybrid mids & highs) will be going in this evening.

I will upload more pics when done or closer to being done..

Don't get me wrong that's a sick install, but what i can't wrap my head around is why anyone would pay (just a guess) over $1000 parts and labor to put in $150 worth of subs.

I've heard lesser quality subs in a great box sound like expensive subs. IMHO, it's all about the box and matching everything up properly......

It looks great. But it bothers me so much the logo doesn't fully fill the oval how there is a gap on each side.. maybe I'm seeing it wrong. Otherwise looks dope. What's the green stuff used for smoothing?

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

louder now? i loved my sony xplod wall, i was burping over 151 @ 46 hz with it on small power and single battery, could bass race a 149.9 with a great start, not bad if you ask me, but of course, my wall was ugly as hell lol, nice work man!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

@audiotistics

I would love to hear your take about my planned build. It's here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166868-need-help-re-enclosure-for-2-jl-audio-15w0/ hope you can take a look and see if my plan is feasible. I'd like to build it myself i just needed measurements. The biggest box i can squeeze in is 23" top, 18" bottom, 38" width and 20" height. Btw, i ditched the 15w0's and got a pair of 15's lightninglab 500watt. Thanks in advance! Nice upgrade to rockfords btw. I'll be watching your build.

Edited:

Just an additional info. Each subs needed atleast 3cu.ft.

Archived