Epicenter for home audio?

Anything like an epicenter for home audio? Im mexican and started likin mexican banda music even more since I put an epicenter in my truck. Im workin on a set up for my basement. And wanted to know if theres anything like it for home audio? if not would it work to just connect the sub out on my reciever to the epicenter and from there to my sub? Im guessing id need a small battery and charger too? Any one try this or any input would help. Thanks

epicenter goes before the amp.. you can if you hook up the cd player to it then to the receiver

or you can download edited songs from youtube

i think alot of the bad reviews are from people running it below raited ohm load n prolly damaging it

ied buy one if i had to but my klh sub amp more than enough to push what i need with it, that amp is susposto do 1,100wrms @ 1ohm, dunno how it does but it will be different than a car amp cause it goes from ac to ac, instead of a car amp going dc to ac, should be a little more efficent also

and they do make something like a line driver but its more for pa audio but u can convert it to home audio with different cables, alot of pa audio stuff have a small built in amp like 100w or so to help drive signal to powered stuff and what knot, or the mixing board we had did, but for what u want it for would cost way to much lol

a guy on here got the bash 300 or 600 and it pushed 2 alpine type r 12's pretty good

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Hows that klh sub? I got an older modle.one.off ebay. Pretty cheap. from the piks the back said it did 330watts. The guys said it shook frams off of walls. Lol probably just said it so id buy it. He just shipped it friday so I dont know yet. Im try It out and probably get the.dayton one down the road.

I'd rather spend a little more money on a real EQ, rather than an epicenter. http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=302-627

The purpose of the epicenter is to increase your low end bass when your MP3 player cuts it out, if you get a receiver with an USB In, use a cd, or hook it up to a computer to play your music you wont have that problem.

Oh yeah and my roommate has two Dayton plate amps, both work great, definitely do rated power.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

mine is like 250w with a 10'' and its a low tuned ported box, and mine shakes the walls pretty good, i got the output ran to a speaker switcher to run car subs off of, does a good job, pushes my 2 mtx 8000 15's pretty good to

i still cant tell if the phase switch does anything lol, but real good stuff, i got some 8'' 3way book shelf klh's and 6&1/2'' 2way klh's, sound pretty clear, but book shelfs dont put out much bass tho

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived