Someone's not gonna like this....

San Francisco may be getting ready to shed its image as a city where anything goes, including clothing.

City lawmakers are scheduled to vote Tuesday on an ordinance that would prohibit nudity in most public places, a blanket ban that represents an escalation of a two-year tiff between a devoted group of men who strut their stuff through the city's famously gay Castro District and the supervisor who represents the area.

http://usnews.nbcnew...blic-nudity-ban

P.S. keep the hate out of this...keep it civil... :peepwall: Supervisor Wiener... :lol:

POTATO!

Old news...since I live 15 minutes away lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

^Exactly, but its the Castro District and they think because the city designated them their own gay part of the city that they can do w/e the fuck they want. I've driven through the Castro District but have never been there and sure as hell glad. It's disturbing they don't see it as public indecency. There will still be nudity allowed but only during things like Love Fest and the Gay Pride parade. Never been to the parade either and I've heard for every naked dude there is about 5 naked hot chicks :shrug:

Anybody who talks shit about SF because of the Castro though is lame, SF is one of the greatest cities. Everybody should visit sometime and especially hit up a Giants game even if you aren't a fan, AT&T Park is a beauty.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

^Exactly, but its the Castro District and they think because the city designated them their own gay part of the city that they can do w/e the fuck they want. I've driven through the Castro District but have never been there and sure as hell glad. It's disturbing they don't see it as public indecency. There will still be nudity allowed but only during things like Love Fest and the Gay Pride parade. Never been to the parade either and I've heard for every naked dude there is about 5 naked hot chicks :shrug:

Anybody who talks shit about SF because of the Castro though is lame, SF is one of the greatest cities. Everybody should visit sometime and especially hit up a Giants game even if you aren't a fan, AT&T Park is a beauty.

the fuck. that's a great ratio. not a sausage feast at all

play the gay card, hang with the chicks, party with 'em, get drunk, then say, "lol i'm not really gay, wanna fuck? i've already seen you naked."

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Archived