if im not mistaken cav arms had some issues with theirs as well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The polymer receivers have been getting a mixed review. I'm leaning towards getting a stripped lower receiver, and building it piece by piece, so I will have a nice rifle from the start. I just don't know what kind of trigger I should get, or what kind of collapsible stock to get. I know I will be going with the 3HL left handed upper with the diamondhead vr-s rail system from stag arms.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

J&P triggers or Geisselle are great triggers... Hell even Milspec triggers are fine if you can exercise trigger control

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The polymer receivers have been getting a mixed review. I'm leaning towards getting a stripped lower receiver, and building it piece by piece, so I will have a nice rifle from the start. I just don't know what kind of trigger I should get, or what kind of collapsible stock to get. I know I will be going with the 3HL left handed upper with the diamondhead vr-s rail system from stag arms.

My vote for the Stock goes to LMT Sopmod... They are about 200 bux but WELL worth it... You should run a Full Auto Bolt Carrier Group with an H buffer that will make the gun run phenomenally...

Look into Midwest Industries for Handguards.. and their sights are BAD ass... A.R.M.S also makes some GREAT sights and Handguards but you will pay for them...

Yankee Hill or Black Hole Weaponry for Barrels

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The 3HL upper is already a fully built upper. It has a chrome lined barrel, and I believe it's all mil-spec, but don't quote me on that.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

It is. You want a trigger get a geisselle

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Id also look into a vltor emissions or magpul Moe or ctr

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Will do. Thanks for all the input. There's tons of options for the ar platform, and I'm new to all this, so I'm definitely willing to listen and learn.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

Archived