Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't even know if this counts as a teaser vid but ehh I wanted to do something a little productive today so I whipped this up. It was supposed to be the intro to my sub unboxing vid for next month but I ended up making it a teaser vid. I've been wanting to make something with a movie preview/commercial feel to it

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

SICK VIDEO DUDE ! Cant wait to see whats in store. jeeps ftw. I really liked how you edited it

Thanks man! I got some pretty sweet stuff going in, well to me it is, this is barely gonna be my second setup :D

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...