Sonic Electronix

Well I ordered some a xs power 551 i-bar well over a week ago to be delivered to my home with their free shipping service. Yes i know its free so why complain, but i live less than 15 miles from sonic electronix HQ and they still havent arrived. If i would have known that it was going to take this long to get them i would have just gone to pick them up in person. I was planning on doing a major maintenance job tomorrow on my car and i really wanted to install my d3400. damn rants, i never thought id be here bitching about something like this.

Edited by baron_of_bass

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Damn should have picked them up if you are that close!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Always happens to me too. I'm about an hour away though. It's because they use OnTrac for the local deliveries, and they take their sweet time..

Edit: Not always, Just on the small stuff like wires, fuses, fuse holders and such.. The amp I bought last week got here the day after they sent it.

Edited by CaPRiCEx383

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

well on trac is really fast for me. i was up in the bay area and it only took them 2-3 days depending on what time i ordered it. i'd give them a call and see whats up

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Max,

Usually we ship orders to customers in California from our Valencia warehouse, but in this instance we only had inventory of the product you ordered in Kentucky. We shipped your order from Kentucky about 16 hours after we received the order, but unfortunately the shipping company is taking a bit longer than we would hope. The expected delivery time is from 2-7 business days, so make sure to let us know if you don't receive it by Monday. We are usually very fast with local shipments in California, and I do apologize for the time it is taking. If you place any orders in the future that are time critical, please give us a call to make sure the item is in stock in our California location so you don't have to wait a couple extra days.

468x60-forum-banner.jpg
2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 5.3L w/ Brutus 1700W, NVX 4 Chan, L7 Subs, Sony Deck & Alpine Speaks
Sonic Electronix Articles by Harry Donihue --> CLICK

i've gotten stuff from sonic the next day. depending the time i would order if not it takes 48 hours if i order late (after they have closed)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i ordered the d3100 from you guys and you didnt give me the blots and washers with my battery :( i ordered like got it in like 2 weeks ago but didnt tink it was worth it to get two bolts and a washer shipped all the way from cali to iowa...

02 impala

VM-1

2 dc 12 xl's

RF t2500bdcp

Second skin damp pro

Kenwood head unit

240 mechman alt

d3400 in the front

d3100 in the rear

50ft Rockford fosgate ofc 1/0