beaker Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 02ttr 225 with a fresh 230 motor and 4 hours on it. I think I has a gud deal.
standardcabspl Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 sick little 4 stroke prolly run pretty fast with some torque too Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all? Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody
Noel989 Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 Nice trade Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Chris Hammer Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 Fun bike to cruise on. My first bike ever was TTR125.... that thing took a beating all the time...no maintenance. If I treated my 250f that i race now like I treated that bike it would blow up after 2-3 rides lol. If you just plan on trail riding and not hauling ass anywhere the suspension and motor are a great choice, plush and the engine has plenty of torque and wide ratio tranny make it perfect. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 Is it all torn apart cus you are working on it...Or was it missing the CDI box and some other stuff. Either way good trade. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
beaker Posted November 26, 2012 Author Report Posted November 26, 2012 It had the box, but it was for the old motor. I'm ordering missing parts now, but most of it seems to be there. Hoping to get it and running by spring.
Chris Hammer Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 It had the box, but it was for the old motor. I'm ordering missing parts now, but most of it seems to be there. Hoping to get it and running by spring. Will be fun to cruise around on. Wear your gear all the time. Some of the worst injuries I've had riding were from going "slow" lol....2-4th gear on my 250f. and post some pics when youre done. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
beaker Posted November 26, 2012 Author Report Posted November 26, 2012 Any tips on where to get plastics?
REVOofRustler Posted November 27, 2012 Report Posted November 27, 2012 Nice trade! My first bike was also a TTR 125. I still have it actually, but I prefer my 250 haha. The only problem I ever had with the TTR was that the carb started leaking. Turned out to be just a tiny little piece of dirt keeping the needle valve open a tiny bit. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Chris Hammer Posted November 27, 2012 Report Posted November 27, 2012 Any tips on where to get plastics? I looked around some last night. Your pretty much stuck with stock stuff. I read on some few forums you can use updated YZ fenders with some trimming/modding. yamaha motor co has no parts directly according to their fiches but I would check out service honda. THey have the best prices I can usually find when I buy any OEM parts. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.