dipped my grill need opinions!

14309143.jpg

Dipped my grill today, i did alot of masking and covering stuff so i didnt have to peel a ton dip off. Ended up going with 3 coats. It doesnt match the bumper at all so im thinking about dipping that as well and get some of the glossifier (or what ever its called) to do the grill and leave the bumper matte. What are you opinions on this one?

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

i think it looks pretty cool contiplating on doing all my chrome and plastic matte black too. but if you paint the bumper i would leave the both flat or both glossy my opinion it would flow better not just like it was pieces from different trucks

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Thanks guys looks like ill be buying a couple more cans haha

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived