Pioneer deh-80prs crossovers and eq help

OrzechNJ

Whats up guys

Since yesterday i run two sets of RF t2652s in my front door , active with my hu front for tweeters rear for mids and low for sub .. I was playin around with the crossovers and eq but im not sure about the crossovers i know that all aplocations are different but how i supposed to set the crossovers for mids and highs to get a max from it before using the auto eq? And should i set the possition for tome allignment ? The amp is on hp for twt and all pass for mids..

Sorry guys for too much reading but i just wanna explain it best ican

Edit t600-4 amp

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

well to start you dont want the mids on all pass. they will get the entire freq range which can both hurt them and give horrible sq. put those at either a 12db or 18db slope. what freq is the mid lpf set at? mid hpf? high lpf? and what are the slopes set at for each of those filters.

as for time alignment either set it for front right, front left or front. i believe the auto eq need it set to either the front right or front left in order to work.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 3 months later...

Whats up guys

Since yesterday i run two sets of RF t2652s in my front door , active with my hu front for tweeters rear for mids and low for sub .. I was playin around with the crossovers and eq but im not sure about the crossovers i know that all aplocations are different but how i supposed to set the crossovers for mids and highs to get a max from it before using the auto eq? And should i set the possition for tome allignment ? The amp is on hp for twt and all pass for mids..

Sorry guys for too much reading but i just wanna explain it best ican

Edit t600-4 amp

OP is talking about AMP settings not HU settings.... Have you made sure that your HU is in "network" mode? I believe it's a switch or menu setting on the newer models

On your AMP you should leave is on "all pass" or "full pass" .... This way all the processing of the signal is done by the HU .... If you just feel compelled to do so you could use the amp settings as well but you do NOT need to

Where are you right now(college)? I'd be willing to help you out if you needed .... let me know just shoot me a PM

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

• 3 weeks later...

As above amps set to 'AP' but I think OP is talking about the HU settings?

If so, try this; MID-L 80Hz @ 24db/oct & MID-H 3.2Khz @ 6db/oct

Tweeters: 10Khz @ 12db/oct

Only nurse the volume when checking the sound. Since you are giving the tweets a bunch of power, turn them down to like -8db at the crossover setting to start with and adjust as necessary...

I'm pretty sure RF uses 3.2Khz @ 18db/oct for the highs BUT ON VERY VERY LOW POWER!

Archived