Sundown Audio

Is This Right For Two Amps - Two Subs?

w87will

It takes awhile to tune each amp to each other.

I know cause I had 8 amps pushing 16 subs.

You will have to set and recheck then recheck again.

Then use a different tone and check again.

Then check again and adjust the sub sonic, and bass boost

Maybe, just maybe it will be close.

Then record the subs playing and slow down the tape and see how close you really are ;)

See, I don't have all of the tools to do that so it's hard....I can't get my hand on any test tones and even the dmm I used to set the gain was my friends'

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

See, I don't have all of the tools to do that so it's hard....I can't get my hand on any test tones and even the dmm I used to set the gain was my friends'

A Harbor freight DMM will do ya. Even the cheapest will give you the info you need.

Hit up a music store for a Bass cd with test tones, In fact I'm sure you could download them Legally somewhere.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

A Harbor freight DMM will do ya. Even the cheapest will give you the info you need.

Hit up a music store for a Bass cd with test tones, In fact I'm sure you could download them Legally somewhere.

HAHA well if anyone has a link by all means feel free to post :) ...and I know I can find a dmm and always borrow my friends I was just stating the fact that tuning...SUCKS....cuz it takes forever for perfection

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

It takes awhile to tune each amp to each other.

I know cause I had 8 amps pushing 16 subs.

You will have to set and recheck then recheck again.

Then use a different tone and check again.

Then check again and adjust the sub sonic, and bass boost

Maybe, just maybe it will be close.

Then record the subs playing and slow down the tape and see how close you really are ;)

This is why I got my RF T3000's, they can match gains perfectly. But yeah listen to bill

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

HAHA well if anyone has a link by all means feel free to post :) ...and I know I can find a dmm and always borrow my friends I was just stating the fact that tuning...SUCKS....cuz it takes forever for perfection

It's the little things that make a difference in the system ;)

I know all about being a pain in the ass, It takes about 2 hours to adjust all my amps

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Also.....Not really handy witht the DMM. What exactly would I be looking for on it while Im testing the tones?

MAD props for doing those two DC 18's tuned low, I bet it pounds!!!!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/