Second Skin Audio

Enclosure review

CoritaAlterado

I forgot to measure the space I had to work with! My trunk will only allow 35" lengthwise, is there anyway to change the dimensions without messing up the tuning?

would have to start over with the design from scratch.

i really didn't come into this thread with a whole lot of time to be doing such things, only to whip up a quick image to help give you a visual for your build (seemed like all you needed at the time)

Okay so I measured everything and its all correct this time!

Port tune: 33hz - Port Dimensions: 13(h) x 4.375(w) Inches - Port Area: 56.875 Square Inches - Port Volume: 0.9760 Cubic Feet

Box Dimensions: 34.875" (w) x 21.875" (d) x 14.5" (h)

______

I will be making a new topic guys, I downloaded the torres calculator and input the numbers only to realize that it gives me a tuning of 37hz

Thanks for the help though, I appreciate it!

I'm going to build myself a enclosure for my 2 12in. power acoustiks, they're powered by a Polk Audio PA880 mono.

I have the specs but have no clue how to use them, I want the port tuning at 33hz.

Port dimensions: 13 x 4.375 - Port Area: 56.875 - Port Volume: 0.9760 cubic feet - Box dimensions: 42.625" (w) x 18 (d) x 14.5" (h)

Also should I build it with a double layered front baffle, how would I go about this?

The port will be in the middle, I have no clue how to build the inside wall of the port, any help is appreciated!

You should state what model of subs you are using, there are many series.

Archived