Jump to content

Is this good Customer Service?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I ordered an AQ120.4 from Audioque / SoundQubed last wednesday. Checked my email to see if it went through and to get an invoice. Well I see under new messages, an email from AQ saying that they're having a 25% off sale for black friday. Two days notice. I try to cancel my order but there's no where to cancel it on their site. It's 7pm their time now and tomorrow is thanksgiving. I wait til' friday to call and nobody answers. Again, call again a few times Saturday and nothing. Now the item has shipped. I left several emails asking them to cancel the order over the weekend, and yet they still sent it. Not even a reply to one of them still.

I called today and asked if I can refuse the package to get my refund. Greg said sure, but I'll be charged a 20% restocking fee. THE FUCKING THING AIN'T EVEN USED! They want to charge me 20% for someone to take the package back onto the shelf. Are you freakin kidding me? Should I be charged a restocking fee? I just don't want it anymore. I feel the two day notice for a black friday deal was BS. What if someone paid thousands of dollars on a build a week before, then find out there will be a higher discount on friday with two days notice. I just don't want to support that kind of trickery.

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

honestly I have no problem with what they did. Its in their return policy. It happened to me as well. Its just the way it goes. Why didnt you just ask if they would refund the difference off the top? Greg is a top notch guy.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

the thing is bro, companies can't always tell everyone about a big sale coming up, or nobody would buy stuff. Look at it like this. You paid a normal price, the product went on sale for a day or 2. Now the sale is over. So you can feel good again.

I mean maybe he could toss you over some goodies for being a good sport, but if you are talking about refusing the package then that is going to come out of their pocket for shipping both ways....and that isn't really being a good sport. That is expensive. There is your discount gone right there. I know it sucks but its the way it is, it is already on the way.

you paid whatever you paid, now enjoy your gear and get over it. No offense i hope - but look at it like that.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

I suppose. I just thought the 15% off was for the actual black friday as well as the days leading to it. I must have read this wrong...

It says "Black Friday" blowout there for 15% off. I wasn't expecting 25% off. :(

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

i deleted the banner graphic because this is not going to turn into a big ad campaign for that company. We got your point bro. Just enjoy your gear and be done with it. :)


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3805 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...