Termlab RTA

OrzechNJ

it the right place to but it?

http://www.termpro.com/store/shopexd.asp?id=27

I dont have good ears for tuning up the system and I wanna get one in the begging of next week..

its over $300 with shipping but I will have it for ever..

if u have/had one tell me whats ur experience with it ..

obviously ive seen the video , where Steve was tuning up his tahoe with it and imo it does pretty good job!

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

I want one too ...

Get it, fire it up and get to work !!!

Be sure to give us a review on this when you try it out ...

I'm tuned in !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

maybe look into the spl labs rta meter for about $400, or get the audiocontrol one used.

the audiocontrol is probably your best bet if you want to compete in sq because thats the mic they use.

2 fi btl 18s on 2 crescendo 3500s walled in a 2dr 2000 alero build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

Termlab rta is the biggest freaking joke there is its crap and easyly munipulated comparied to a real rta

Thank you ... Cause I know nothing about the TermLab setups ... We have a Audio Control.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Termlab rta is the biggest freaking joke there is its crap and easyly munipulated comparied to a real rta

Thank you ... Cause I know nothing about the TermLab setups ... We have a Audio Control.

Just use that the trem lab is a standard mic you know like the ones you sing into a crappy one with a crappy programe we have the tremlab rta only use it for pysclone runs in comp and have not pulled it out in a year we just bought an audio control to play with

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

also thats not a rta for 300$

that is an upgrade option to a usb termlab for 300$ after you buy a termlab for $650

I called them today and asked if i have to get all termlab first and they guy told me that for 300 i get RTA with SQ microphone

You can find a true rta audio control used for around that price and is the same rta used in sq comps that trem lab one is not used for a reson

for example ?

Archived