I know my truck isint the easiest thing to slam.. I know im gona need new drop I beams for sure and the camber bushing kit for the front, and for the back I'm gonna need to notch it and get a ??2,4,6 link?? To stop the axle from swaying.. but im wanting to slam this thing, I'm thinking the slam specialities re 6 or the 8s? And i know I'm gonna need 8 or so air valves, 4? Pressure switches.. some air tanks and compressor.

Anything else I'm forgetting besides the fittings and air hose? Thanks for the help and for reading in advance!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Sorry wrong section! On mobile and accidentally clicked, please delete

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

i just started on my truck im doing a parallel four link with a watts link....your going to need to decide if you want a panhard bar or watts link also where do you plan to put your bags your going to want 8 valves and 4 dumps rollpans.com has a lot of parts for cheap and you can call and get advice...also you can pm streetmetalben on here its his company

i pmed ben, and also, 4 valves to let air in and 4 valves to let air out thats what your saying? and i'd probably get a panhard bar and do a 2 link.. maybe do a 4 link but i dunno, im not sure. and my bags.. up front i was thinking just where the springs are? and in the back where the axle is? like where the leaf springs go? but im not sure..

• 3 weeks later...

will do a thread and build once i start bagging it for sure. i dunno really about restored.... haha but it will be bagged, hopefully layed frame at full drop (keeping the i beams!!!) and i think im gonna use some 17's too. it's gonna be getting a primer rattlecan paint job first, but would i have to sand it down? or just wash it, rough it up and just rattle can it? paint the frame, bag it, wheels tires, got the train horn's already, cant think of anything else at the moment.

I would sand if forsure before primer.

And by restored I mean fixed the body was a Ohio truck with rust so i replaced a lot of panels had it sprayed grey metallic with a billet grill and headlights not to insane being I was only 16 and had little money but it sounded.good with one atomic apocalypse lol

. On another note ibeams have wicked camber when lowred but I seen a bag over ibeam setup just couldnt lay really big wheels

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Yeah I just turned 18 not too much money this is just a truck I bought to mess around with I still got my other nice truck just thought I'd play with this one. But yeah I was thinking about the billet grill, pure clear headlights, blinker, runnin lights. Blacked out from there on.

Archived