Loud & Low 8th Gen Civic - Time to say good bye to her.

Lookin' good.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

saw the dash progess in Adams thread, damn it looks good! :drink40:

I will be doin an install for a guy with an iPad sliding in from the top similar to yours,

How did you get the cuts so perfect, router I presume? sorry for all the questions, you just do clean work and I want mine to look as good as yours, thanks for the help!

No it's all good. I don't mind the questions at all actually. I use some construction paper to do my templates, and then transfer the templates onto whatever wood I'm using. In this case it's 1/4" birch ply. I actually use a jig saw on a slow setting and a very fine blade for those detailed cuts. But, kind of like cheating, I've been a contractor and carpenter for about 15 years now so I've had some experience in using a saw.

Thanks for the complements.

ahh, 1/4 birch ply is where i was messing up, gotcha, the dash is lookin goood! cant wait to see it trimmed up

DAMMIT!!! I should have let you do your tab install before I did mine lol. Learned a few more things from you today ;)

Great start on the integration man!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

saw the dash progess in Adams thread, damn it looks good! :drink40:

I will be doin an install for a guy with an iPad sliding in from the top similar to yours,

How did you get the cuts so perfect, router I presume? sorry for all the questions, you just do clean work and I want mine to look as good as yours, thanks for the help!

No it's all good. I don't mind the questions at all actually. I use some construction paper to do my templates, and then transfer the templates onto whatever wood I'm using. In this case it's 1/4" birch ply. I actually use a jig saw on a slow setting and a very fine blade for those detailed cuts. But, kind of like cheating, I've been a contractor and carpenter for about 15 years now so I've had some experience in using a saw.

Thanks for the complements.

ahh, 1/4 birch ply is where i was messing up, gotcha, the dash is lookin goood! cant wait to see it trimmed up

Actually I was going to use a sheet of pvc, but I was afraid of the materials not bonding correctly. Would've rather had the thinner sheets. But I'll make it work with the 1/4". Somehow!

DAMMIT!!! I should have let you do your tab install before I did mine lol. Learned a few more things from you today ;)

Great start on the integration man!

It's all good. Both are different. I wish my dash was as flat as yours! This is a pain in the ass to make look good and symmetrical and all that. I'm still not 100% sold on it. But we'll see! Next couple days will tell me alot! Gotta order some Rage!

looks nice..

Thanks Don, welcome to the party!

Speaking of the tablet, I just went out this morning after I got home from my workout, and it cured nicely! It's solid. I was a little worried last night cause I checked it before I went to bed and it felt a little soft. But it's definitely firmed up this morning. I'll still put another coat of resin on it, inside and out, and then I'll start sanding! I think progress is gonna go quickly on this! Resin tonight, we'll see what the rest of the week brings!

I used the bondo-glass from the home depot and just went heavy on adding the hardener. I also used a halogen work light to add heat to it to cure faster, but with the amount of hardener I used, it was already hard to the touch before I put it under the light.... it was a time frame of no more than 5 minutes!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I thought about that too. I'm not worrying about hurrying or rushing the curing process. Especially with only being able to do little bits at a time. I can let it dry overnight. For the most part. Tonight will be tricky with needing to resin the inside and outside, but not a big deal. I'll do the inside as soon as I get home, then let it dry for the most part, then do the outside.

I have a couple additions up my sleeve I'm thinking about! :peepwall:

Ok well, a little update on the car. I'm taking it in to get it re fixed. I'm working with the manager now and he's "promised" me that everything will be taken care of.

So back in a freaking rental I go!

Going to slow down the build a little bit depending on how long this will take, I'm guessing at least a week. But it's "priority" now so we'll see. Going to order some replacement parts today, like an extra light kit I can cut up for the face plate install, etc.

Archived