Leo1103 Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 congrats on finally getting the keys! now get to moving so we can see some more updates!!! 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Nice! Should be done tomorrow right???? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
scooter99 Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 Just did a quick check with the dmm to make sure the coils were good etc. Does it get much better than that!?! Sub 1 side 1 Sub 1 side 2 Sub 2 side 1 Sub 2 side 2 M2 Level 4 D1 12's with XL parts. No upgrades, but I plan on taking the push connectors off and solder the leads with some Skyhighaudio 8ga. Still looking into trading up the 3500 and cash for a 5500 but if that doesn't happen I'll be ok with it. It'll give me something to do in the future! LOL Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
scooter99 Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 Nice! Should be done tomorrow right???? Of course I'll be pulling an all nighter so I can meter tomorrow! LMAO! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Lol that's the spirit! Get to work right meow! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
scooter99 Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 LOL right! I'm itching to but it's not gonna happen for a while! BUT, I've already mapped out my shop and where I'm gonna put my big shelf to hold all my gear so I can look at it as a reminder to GET BUILDING!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Blue Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Scoot I have a 360.3 that I'll be putting up for sale here in a few days. Bnib. It was kens. I'll give you first crack at it if you want formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
scooter99 Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 Thanks for the heads up blue. Let me know how much and ill see what I can do. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Blue Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Pm sent formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 This might help your decision on the processor.. Sonic Electronix price matched that 360.3 for me and it's on the way for $387 http://beachaudio.store.buy.com/p/rockford-fosgate-3sixty-3-car-equalizer-8-channel-parametric-31-band/223341647.html BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.