Ground Zero 6 15" 40kw BMW X5 Nautiluz Creation

In January we are 4 friends that are coming to California for CES. We will have a road trip San Francisco - Sacramento - Las Vegas - Los Angeles 5th to 15th. Is there something car audio or other interesting stuff that you guys would recommend us to visit while we`re at the other side of the world.

Friday, the last day of CES there is a Basshead Meet. https://www.facebook.com/events/551905354947151/

Thanks that sounds great we will be there, looking forward to that!! :D

What kind of filler do you use for plastic surfaces? It looks like that stuff sands and feathers like lightweight body filler. The SMC Harset filler ive used is great and flexible but is a PAIN to sand

I don't know the english word. But it is small glass balloons mixed with epoxy.. And they are easy to sand.

My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no

Skjermbilde%202015-11-23%20kl.%2022.39.3

Along with the rest of your work--your vinyl wrapping skills are insane in the quoted photos above. I'll be rebuilding my dash from scratch just so I don't have to try and wrap those stock curves. Lots of planning and building simple-curve pieces that fit together to make it flow.

Can't wait to see what's next!

Static drops are my bag.

Question on the tablet.

You said you used neo magnets to hold it in place. Where did you put those? Did you put them on the actual tablet? I think the Ipads have magnetized areas in them isn't that correct? I'm curious about this because I was thinking of doing something similar with my Samsung, and I can buy a new back cover for it which I was thinking of putting magnets in.

Thanks.

Question on the tablet.

You said you used neo magnets to hold it in place. Where did you put those? Did you put them on the actual tablet? I think the Ipads have magnetized areas in them isn't that correct? I'm curious about this because I was thinking of doing something similar with my Samsung, and I can buy a new back cover for it which I was thinking of putting magnets in.

Thanks.

No, they are placed behind the plate that the ipad is resting on. The trimmed piece you can see that are placed over the ipad is made of metal. So that sticks to the magnet holding the ipad in place.

10277433_663609250358995_917692186877066

My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no

• 5 months later...

Now we have something going on. :D Time for a rebuild.. Know the subwoofer box is going to be big when.....

13179112_10156874951235162_6550539900003

Archived