scooter99 Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 what were the last pics of? The board you were soldering on? Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Nautiluz Posted March 14, 2013 Author Report Posted March 14, 2013 I was a little tired yesterday after 12 hours of build. So skipped comments on the pictures Last pictures is from the 2 channel amp, where I was turning the cover on the amp. So that they looks the same under the bonnet. My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no
scooter99 Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 Ah ok. We all go through those times! "The crowd is hungry and wants pics, too tired to comment, make em happy and answer questions"! LMAO! Thanks for blessing us with your skills man! It's a pleasure to say the least! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Nautiluz Posted March 15, 2013 Author Report Posted March 15, 2013 My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no
Leo1103 Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 just speechless, no words can describe how absolutely awesome that is! 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Goblenator Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 What did you do for a high output alternator in that car?
Nautiluz Posted March 15, 2013 Author Report Posted March 15, 2013 There wil be mounted x2 320amp mechmans later. My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no
SoundFreakk Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 this is just straight up SEX!!!! Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
knowledge Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 wow REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Bigsix Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 yup... this build pretty much makes anytime the phrase epic, game changing, stellar or in-fucking-credible has been used in the past null and void. Fantastic craftsmanship and attention to detail. Love it. 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.