Sonic Electronix

Alpine Type R power handling

ok Well I dont care what you've seen its not happening. ITs a regulated power supply class A technology.

this is the type of amp that put out that power during that time frame. in fact i think it was a little later.

2203855249_8f33a8191a.jpg

thats a us amps vlx400. ITs 44 inches long

comparing that to the pciture that was just posted of your amp what do you see different here? You cant make power out of thin air.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Maybe your pops added an extra 0 at the end and it was only 410 watts!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

lol have either of you guys owned one of these and ever had it clamped? clamping them dont lie, if you guys are basing power output through sizes of amps i feel bad for you, ive got 2 soundstream continums 2 of only 200 ever made and they are HUGE 3 feet long couple inches thick and weigh a shit ton, but max power output on those is not all that much, and i know he didnt add and extra zero, it was one of the local audio dealers back around 2000 that fixed a small issue with the gain control for use and he clamped it himself

So you were six and remember that? I've seen ore than a few if the 10.0s. I think its time you sit back and read a little. You're coming off as a know it all that knows little

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

So you were six and remember that? I've seen ore than a few if the 10.0s. I think its time you sit back and read a little. You're coming off as a know it all that knows little

im not trying to come off as a know it all, but im not going to sit here and let you talk about my equipment as if you own it and know whats it capable of just because you read the owners manual online

Kid you're an idiot. I've done more than read a manual. Im not about to let you spew impossible bullshit so you can sound cool. Its impossible for this amp to produce what you are claiming. This isn't an amp that even saw alot of comp time in the chester amp era. It was used for sq like class a amps were meant.the current draw required would be impossoble at 12 volts in a vehicle

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

im not trying to come off as a know it all, but im not going to sit here and let you talk about my equipment as if you own it and know whats it capable of just because you read the owners manual online

it's not a matter of knowing the equipment, it's plain and simple that that amp doesn't put out that much power no matter how low you wire it or how much voltage you supply it with, the components aren't there to produce that power even if it's an oldschool cheater amp, what you might have seen or heard was wrong, especially back then the meters were much different than the meters we use nowadays, for all you know that 152 probably was more like a low 40 on todays meters, I strongly recommend you step it down a notch, like n8 said you're coming off as a know it all instead of taking our advice.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

alright i give in you know everything, im sorry i started this thread to ask a question you come in with you're almighty knowledge that has nothing to do with the intended purpose of this thread, im sorry i know nothing about anything and almost forgot to breathe, and i know what my amp was intended and built for that why my dad bought them when he did, and as far as the respect i had for you..... there isnt any, i give everyone a chance to begin with and once YOU start spewing YOU'RE bullshit around is when i lose respect for you, i dont give a flying fuck what you about what you "think" you know and you're experience with any of MY equipment

and what im telling you about my amp as far as power output was all dated back to the early 2000's so yeah im sure there is a alot of difference from back then to, today you're calling me out on shit that was proven back then, im sure if it was clamped right now it wouldnt put out 4100 watts quiet sure of it, but back then on technology that was availible back then, thats what it measured

alright i give in you know everything, im sorry i started this thread to ask a question you come in with you're almighty knowledge that has nothing to do with the intended purpose of this thread, im sorry i know nothing about anything and almost forgot to breathe, and i know what my amp was intended and built for that why my dad bought them when he did, and as far as the respect i had for you..... there isnt any, i give everyone a chance to begin with and once YOU start spewing YOU'RE bullshit around is when i lose respect for you, i dont give a flying fuck what you about what you "think" you know and you're experience with any of MY equipment

"your"

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived