Sonic Electronix

Alpine Type R power handling

Yeah that amp should supply enough power. Just make sure your electrical can support it

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

You would want the big3 done. A good. Batt up front and in the back. All 0 gauge wire.

Plus at this amount of power I would start looking into HO alt

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Alright as in supply enough power what would i need besides a stronger battery? Sorry im 17 and kinda new to this stuff.

you definitely should do the big 3. 0 gauge throughout, fused. agm battery under the hood, and a group 31 sized agm in the trunk. and watch for voltage drop. depending on how big your stock alt is, this drop will vary. anything in the low 12's, you should lower the volume. also, DONT PLAY IT LOUD WHILE IDLING.

Alright how many amps alt and is a optima yellow top battery good enough? And would a cap also help it out. And i found a soundquest sqko 1/0 copper-clad aluminum wiring kit on amazon. Is that kit good enough for the job?

Alright how many amps alt and is a optima yellow top battery good enough? And would a cap also help it out. And i found a soundquest sqko 1/0 copper-clad aluminum wiring kit on amazon. Is that kit good enough for the job?

dont use CCA. get OFC wire. like knukonceptz or kicker or audiotechnix. caps wont work in your situation. if you had to get a HO alt, get like a 200+ amp one, from mechman/dc power. optimas tend to shit out, so unless you can get a lifetime replacement warranty with them, go with another brand like deka intimidator or xs power or something like that.

Archived