Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

What are you bassracers tuned to ? I may be one of the lowest tuned around here

I'm sitting at 35

Christian

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted
What are you bassracers tuned to ? I may be one of the lowest tuned around here

I'm sitting at 35

Christian

ive done bass race tunesd to 57 the vdub 54 52 the truck also did 35 in the truck

its all about the song

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted
ive done bass race tunesd to 57 the vdub 54 52 the truck also did 35 in the truck

its all about the song

I remember the 1st time you let me sit in the VDub and you bassraced it tuned to 54. It was scary dude, the LOW bass is where it is at ;)

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted
I remember the 1st time you let me sit in the VDub and you bassraced it tuned to 54. It was scary dude, the LOW bass is where it is at ;)

for everyday low is were its at im just saying you can do it at any feq... as long as you got the song for it

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted
for everyday low is were its at im just saying you can do it at any feq... as long as you got the song for it

Yep, I heard that. So alpine, whats going on with those DD 10's, you going to go straight burp or bassrace with us in the 149.9 class ? I am sure those could do a 145 + bassrace if tuned properly, they are MASSIVE.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...