jaq Posted January 27, 2008 Report Posted January 27, 2008 Check out this thread. Over 100 pages of wallpapers made for the Voyager. Its got different ones for the internal and external screens. http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1267828
AlpineGuy87 Posted January 27, 2008 Author Report Posted January 27, 2008 Check out this thread. Over 100 pages of wallpapers made for the Voyager. Its got different ones for the internal and external screens. http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1267828 ah sweet yo! Thanks man! Nice Find!! You got Voyager? 06 SCION tC
Stephen Posted January 27, 2008 Report Posted January 27, 2008 ah sweet yo! Thanks man! Nice Find!! You got Voyager? i thought you were saving for a civic you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
AlpineGuy87 Posted January 27, 2008 Author Report Posted January 27, 2008 i thought you were saving for a civic lol, this was only part of one paycheck. I'm still saving, i'm still also shopping for cars lol. But man, couldnt pass up getting a voyager when i needed new 2year contract lol 06 SCION tC
jaq Posted January 27, 2008 Report Posted January 27, 2008 ah sweet yo! Thanks man! Nice Find!! You got Voyager? Yea i got one for Christmas. I really like it so far.
trainman0978 Posted January 28, 2008 Report Posted January 28, 2008 If somebody with verizon likes the 2mp camera, with out the ridiculous cost ( if you are already in contract ) go for the new razr v3 . It has the full front screen and is a little better made than the previous razors. I am very happy with it. My last two LG phones I had with alltell were constantly screwing up , so I went back to the motorola. I would have got the envy ( went to verizon in july 2007 ) but I was skeptical of going LG. I will say this , though, my parents both have the same LG phone from verizon with the 2mp camera, and the pictures they take just look crisper than the ones I take with mine. I got the auto focus and the weird pulse flash and yadda yadda yadda. End the end, my phone is great for the price. Even better price now that the voyager is the hot seller 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
AlpineGuy87 Posted January 28, 2008 Author Report Posted January 28, 2008 If somebody with verizon likes the 2mp camera, with out the ridiculous cost ( if you are already in contract ) go for the new razr v3 . It has the full front screen and is a little better made than the previous razors. I am very happy with it. My last two LG phones I had with alltell were constantly screwing up , so I went back to the motorola. I would have got the envy ( went to verizon in july 2007 ) but I was skeptical of going LG. I will say this , though, my parents both have the same LG phone from verizon with the 2mp camera, and the pictures they take just look crisper than the ones I take with mine. I got the auto focus and the weird pulse flash and yadda yadda yadda. End the end, my phone is great for the price. Even better price now that the voyager is the hot seller i've been wanting the touch screen and i already had previous razrs, dont realy like them i had mine swapped about 10 times within 20 months. 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted January 28, 2008 Author Report Posted January 28, 2008 Here is Zero's DR. PEPPER Picture taken with an Apple iPhone. And here is my DR. PEPPER Picture taken with an LG Voyager. 06 SCION tC
BassJunkie Posted January 28, 2008 Report Posted January 28, 2008 here some more pics frm the phone Dude... damn you.. now I want captain crunch! 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
AlpineGuy87 Posted January 28, 2008 Author Report Posted January 28, 2008 Dude... damn you.. now I want captain crunch! HAHA!! I'll be having it 5:15 in the morning... again! lol. Looks tasty! 06 SCION tC
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.