Anyone else pick this up today? Couple hours in and I really like it so far. Never played the first or second one but from what I can tell it seems like its going to be a in game. A mix of assasins creed and call of duty gameplay it feels like. If anyone else is picking it up on ps3. I see it has different multiplayer modes. Guessing co-op is like dead island but I haven't tried it yet. Visuals are pretty good and controls are fluent so far.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I am missing out on ALL the good new games because I NO haz a TV

damnit... I want FC3,AC3 and Hitman

Edited by LT.Smoke

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You need to get a damn tv bobby. It's been 4 months since you've been on! Lol. Just get one for 50 off Craig's list to have something. Or you could use a computer monitor.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I have been playing it for less than a week on the pc. So far i like it alot. The graphic are really nice. I play on medium because i have a crappy graphic card. I can play on high but it stresses the graphic card. I dont want to push it to hard.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Finally got around to trying it (preordered on Steam and it just unlocked less than 24 hours ago).

I'm not too sure on the RPG-ish elements yet. The eye candy is pretty nice though. I'm just using the settings mine defaulted to. IDK if "optimal" is different depending on hardware configuration or not

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595862671506849430/2B18F84B572D40684E20B50BDA1C0B55FB8283C1/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595862671506848481/036A1050267A76A316605CF82B9AB38A9393E53A/

I still haven't finished the first 2 games yet lol. I doubt they are related other than the graphics and taking place in jungles/Africa.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

• 5 weeks later...

Robert?? or some one... post some game play.

Ive heard nothing but best news about this game....... lets see some of it!?

The game is seriously tight, its not the same ol military stuff you normally see, don't get me wrong, the military games are cool, but this is all about survival against some crazy cartels on a GIGANTIC group of islands. The map is huge, and there are so many things integrated into this game to continue to make it better as you play its insane.

My new favorite, until GTA 5 anyways........... hopefully GTA 5 steps it up in the online multilayer side, weak on GTA4

But really, the online gameplay is great with several options, co op or multiplayer, kinda a capture the flag style in a jungle drug cartel type terrain.

But the co op is like a whole new game. Im posting 4 missions, dont worry, im not giving away the game, this is only the beginning, the map is HUGE!!!!!!

Heres the beginning

After that

Then shit starts to get crazy

Mission 4

XS-power1.jpg

Jesus,....

That is gorgeous looking too...

thats pretty intense!!??

Man,.. i swear i know that guys voice.???

Anyway, if BLops continues this path, ill go get it, i am bankin on last of us to be a game to be up there.....