I liked it. Passed it way too quick, But it was a good game, It wasn't really predictable on what would happen next. I rented it Saturday night, Played sunday during the day, and finished it on Monday. Still have it now, Gonna try and grab all the achievements I can before I return it to redbox.

With that fast forward option, you can skip from level to level fast, but it kills out stumbling upon the achievements as you play hunting for animals to hold more ammo ect..

Hang gliding all over the place blah blah, there is so many things to do aside from missions it can take up a lot of extra time where the game isn't completed in a couple days. I dont use the FF button unless Im going back to a home base to get more ammo. then I will skip back where I was, If you really explore on your way to the next mission it does become a true game of survival, all kinds of predators after you, especially when the sun goes down

XS-power1.jpg

found something i didnt like. I had killed some animals to make shit and then after making it it doesnt autosave. I ended up dying now have to do that over agian. This is one game where the accuracyt of the ak is perfect though. You cant hit shit with it.

I found that out too, if I make something really important I skip back to a home base to save, and fill it up with ammo or what not, then you wont loose it.

It is really easy to hunt a few different animals, craft a few important things, then get eaten by a tiger immediately after, lol

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

I just killed vaas and am on the new island. If you spend your time and play it all through it takes a good chunk of time. I've got all outposts liberated but havent done all the hunting and side missions in them. plus the blue exclamation points that are little side missions.

Anyone have good tricks for killing heavy's. I have the heavy takedown and use it when I can but when you face a few head on, a Molotov or flamethrower works the best for me..you can light them up and focus on other crap.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

You can save from the in game menu when pressing start. You don't have to travel anywhere or do anything. just press start and scroll down to save. Or is it different on PS3 or something?

Anyone got attacked by a Alligator/Croc yet?

Something that always pisses me off is when you are sneaking around using takedown to liberate an outpost and a damn tiger or bear or somehting attacks you and forces you to reveal your position.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I liked it. Passed it way too quick, But it was a good game, It wasn't really predictable on what would happen next. I rented it Saturday night, Played sunday during the day, and finished it on Monday. Still have it now, Gonna try and grab all the achievements I can before I return it to redbox.

With that fast forward option, you can skip from level to level fast, but it kills out stumbling upon the achievements as you play hunting for animals to hold more ammo ect..

Hang gliding all over the place blah blah, there is so many things to do aside from missions it can take up a lot of extra time where the game isn't completed in a couple days. I dont use the FF button unless Im going back to a home base to get more ammo. then I will skip back where I was, If you really explore on your way to the next mission it does become a true game of survival, all kinds of predators after you, especially when the sun goes down

Exactly, I remember when Dead Island came out, I must have spent hours just walking around doing every single one of the side missions.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

as I go from mission to mission I just explore, if I see animals I pause and see if its a skin of something I need to craft, if not I keep moving, the terrain is so complex, there is a lot to explore. I might spend an hour or more exploring an island to find relics, hunting, fighting off ambushes, activating a tower, before I even get close to the next mission point

You will also run into those health pack missions where you have to race an atv, dune buggy, or jeep through checkpoints to the drop site.

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

Then its a good thing I never used that option until after I was done with the game. I would drive to the next mission and get attacked/ambushed by pirates at least 3x on the way. But I played the main game first, now I'm doing all the side missions, I just liberated all outposts last night.

And to who was asking about the heavies, It was a Bitch/waste of ammo killing them until I found out the a land mine or C4 or an RPG will tear their shit up quick! LOL

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Then its a good thing I never used that option until after I was done with the game. I would drive to the next mission and get attacked/ambushed by pirates at least 3x on the way. But I played the main game first, now I'm doing all the side missions, I just liberated all outposts last night.

And to who was asking about the heavies, It was a Bitch/waste of ammo killing them until I found out the a land mine or C4 or an RPG will tear their shit up quick! LOL

Try a molotov or flamethrower or flare gun..it only takes a second or two with a flamethrower and they are up n flames and sometimes they keep shooting when they spin and kill some others with them. Heavy takedowns are cool too. My favorite is death from above.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to: