Im in the market to buy a new car. I want something fuel efficient and reliable.

Any suggestions? I prefer a 4-door since Im getting married and will be starting a family sometime soon. Im also open to any manufacturer I just want good fuel efficiency and reliability.

Thanks for the help!

altima, if you want speed either g35 or maxima.

edit: Those are just the only cars that I would consider driving, i completely hate every car toyota and honda make, and you have less reliability/performance with american made cars of the same stature. But i do love my american made SUV's

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Well i can recomend a suv toyota highlander dwcent has mileage and my dad put 110k on ine in 2i yrs and did regular maintenance never replaced a thing besides the brakes it was a great car

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

i have a maxima right now get over 450 miles to a full tank with a bad o2 sensor that makes it gas crazy so im thinkin nissan, its 4 door nice inside...dooors seal nicely for a system..

n wat i mean by doors seal nicely is they dnt feel like a piece of plastic when shuttin them they got some weight behiind them like impala doors

all i can say is stay away from ford explorers. i bought one, with 47,000 miles on it and replaced a transmission at 52,000. what made it tough was that i was warned about the transmissions by a friend who works on cars.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

Archived