Crescendo PWX 6" mids $50 shipped!

Hey guys. Got a pair of brand new, never seen power, crescendo 6" mids.

150wrms. Carbon fibre cone and dust cap. These things are beauties. $50 shipped

and don't pm me with some fucking stupid price because you will be called out. (I've done it before)

Thanks! :)

f47402c63b397b73e312a3941a602992.jpg

60dc247721eaaa6431f4cc3facf0f83a.jpg

7c37fa873011372110b9fb5ad350caf1.jpg

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

How do these sound compared to the audio que ones? Looking between these and audio que

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I see well let me see if these would be able to fit in my stock location of the door and ill get them off of you if they do

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

:-(

Archived