circles/mounting rings

on the Jasper jig itself, there is a chart of sizes in 1/8"  incriments, from 7"- 24" or something like that, and depending on what size you need, there is a little 1/8" pin you press in to the hole, and drill a 1/8" hole in the center of where you want to cut... once you see it, and use it once, you will realize its the best investment in wood working, next to a great router, and a good set of useable router bits    :^

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

the jasper is the sh!t. It takes about 1/2 the time of a jig saw. Grab you a plung router and the jasper jig drill a 1/4" pilot hole and set the pin in the jig to what ever size circle you want and get to makin some dust!!! :^

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-