Your 20 you can go to the dr by yourself nothing illegal their

And by parents didn't want me taking anything either cquse I don't do anything all day they think its cause of that but even if I keep myself bustly theirs days were I won't go to sleep until 5 am and that's not good for me

But now they understood and help me with it

I'm 23 and dr didn't want to give me anything either until recently when it got worse I live an insomnia rollercoaster

Its not that I don't want to go to the doctors its just that my parents insurance might not cover it and I don't have the cash to shell out to pay for it

1349713160_rte.png

Melatonin. It's something your body naturally produce. Not addicting and work quick

http://www.webmd.com...atonin-overview

I'm a shift worker and I use it a lot

Holy cow. I'm going to get some today. I am willing to try anything

If you do report back to see how they worked for you

Unfortunately I can't just take them

I have to ask my oncologist, pulmonary, and the allergy dr lol

Melatonin. It's something your body naturally produce. Not addicting and work quick

http://www.webmd.com...atonin-overview

I'm a shift worker and I use it a lot

Holy cow. I'm going to get some today. I am willing to try anything

If you do report back to see how they worked for you

Unfortunately I can't just take them

I have to ask my oncologist, pulmonary, and the allergy dr lol

I don't think I will have a problem sleeping tonight because i will have been up for almost 40 hours strait but when I need to take them I will be posting up here for sure

1349713160_rte.png

Your 20 you can go to the dr by yourself nothing illegal their

And by parents didn't want me taking anything either cquse I don't do anything all day they think its cause of that but even if I keep myself bustly theirs days were I won't go to sleep until 5 am and that's not good for me

But now they understood and help me with it

I'm 23 and dr didn't want to give me anything either until recently when it got worse I live an insomnia rollercoaster

Its not that I don't want to go to the doctors its just that my parents insurance might not cover it and I don't have the cash to shell out to pay for it

Go in or call and ask them if it'll cover

40? Does that only happen when going through finals?

I went to sleep last night at 5 am woke up at 12 that's 7 hours but going to sleep at 5am give me headaches and I feel tire all the time

One more tip if you don't already try to get up early like 5-7 am so when night come you'll want to sleep that usually helps

40? Does that only happen when going through finals?

I went to sleep last night at 5 am woke up at 12 that's 7 hours but going to sleep at 5am give me headaches and I feel tire all the time

One more tip if you don't already try to get up early like 5-7 am so when night come you'll want to sleep that usually helps

It happens when I have a ton of work. I try to get up early every day but I have been slacking because of crappy I have been feeling

1349713160_rte.png

Archived