rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 Well exams are coming up and I have the same problem every year lack of sleep gets me sick. I can't ever sleep but I think that the stress from exams coupled along with the lack of sleep gets me sick. What do you guys do to go to sleep if you can't fall asleep? Also I'm only 20 so I can't drink myself to sleep , Plus that may not help me with my exams .
xx1 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 close your eyes and count sheep. if you don't want to do that, I'll always put some headphones with relaxing music, on low volume, turn everything off (no tv, light, tablet, etc) close my eyes and usually fall sleep pretty fast with that, but again I'm not easy to get stressed. good luck! **ps, there is another trick that gets me to sleep like a baby but probably inappropriate to post. audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
cmw5e Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 ive been struggling with some serious insomnia for about 6 months now. and like you said these exams arent helping out. i feel your pain
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 6, 2012 Author Report Posted December 6, 2012 close your eyes and count sheep. if you don't want to do that, I'll always put some headphones with relaxing music, on low volume, turn everything off (no tv, light, tablet, etc) close my eyes and usually fall sleep pretty fast with that, but again I'm not easy to get stressed. good luck! **ps, there is another trick that get me to sleep like a baby but probably inappropriate to post. Yeah i get the inappropriate one but I don't know i'm not gonna be able to sleep till like 3 in the morning and I can't make a call for that at 3 am. lol I have tried everything you can think of and nothing works. The best I can do is go run around for like 2 hours but I can't spare 2 hours every day
xx1 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 have you tried chloroform? or sleeping pills! audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 6, 2012 Author Report Posted December 6, 2012 have you tried chloroform? or sleeping pills! No pills my parents won't let me go in and get checked out for insomnia. I want them too. and i won't do anything like that illegally because I don't feel the risk is worth the reward
xx1 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 damn bro I wish I could help you, are you sure counting sheep didn't help? lol how come your parents don't want you to get checked??? it could lead to serious problems! audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
bdog Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 there is natural sleeping pills from the vitamin store that works pretty good REP
Noel989 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 Now imagine this every day I have the same problem year round take some pills just don't abuse them and only take them on occasions like what your going through If overthe counter pils don't work for visit a dr and explain you situation and they'll give meds to relax but only take them at night or some ambient I like those I'll go to sleep with in 15 minutes of taking them I only take them for like 4-5 days to get back in cycle of sleeping early And/or try what xx1 said Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 6, 2012 Author Report Posted December 6, 2012 damn bro I wish I could help you, are you sure counting sheep didn't help? lol how come your parents don't want you to get checked??? it could lead to serious problems! They don't see it being a problem with my sleep. They think its energy drinks and tv. I do watch tv to sleep. I can't sleep at all if i don't have the tv running now and i don't drink anything with caffeine in it other than coffee on occasion just because I can't sleep if i drink that crap. xx1 i like the edit to the earlier post
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.