AMD radeon 8000 series???

So i guess some people way down south leaked some specs for the up coming 8000 series, what do you guys think? is it real??

http://www.techoftomorrow.com/2012/pc/amd-radeon-hd-8990-and-8970-leaked-online/

Cool, hopefully this will dramatically reduce the older cards prices, and than I can pair my 7970 (on the way) with more of the same for cheaper. :P

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Lol 12GB of VRAM? Why... Why? Hahaha. Sure it's real, but the release date is probably much later than that.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

ive been reading some articles about the 8xxx series gpu's.... more or less a refresh of the 7xxx series and still using the same wafer size (28nm) Should be a few $ less as the wafer process has matured and there is less "dud's" but I cant see it being a "Noticable" difference or should I say a "dramatic" difference like it was going from a 5 series to a 6 series, or for that matter, going from a 6 series to a 7 series...... I love the AMD gpu's, and in my own personal opinion, i think the technological advancements are much greater then the "Green" side, but all comes down to developers (game coding) to actually take advantage of the process of these gpu's... and that all comes down to "MONEY"... which Nvidia has way more of :(

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Lol 12GB of VRAM? Why... Why? Hahaha. Sure it's real, but the release date is probably much later than that.

that is the dual GPU card... so each GPU has 6gb ram.. Very nice IMO, as gaming on 3 monitors using very high res's can easily come to the memory cap. However, if a user was going to buy a 999$ card to game with, and only has 1 monitor, and that monitor only displays @ 1080p... YES, THAT WOULD BE A HUGE WASTE OF MONEY :)

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived