Second Skin Audio

Obsidian 15s

ccmotox99

So, until about a couple hours ago I'd never heard of Obsidian Car Audio until john253a mentioned them in a comment. I've done a bit of research, read reviews and watch a couple dozen videos about them and they look promising. My new plan is 4 15's on one AQ 2200d (maybe two depending on how the subs handle) I guess my question is, what are peoples opinion on the brand? You guys all most likely have more knowledge about them then I do. But, for the budget I don't think they can be beaten...

-playing with different setups

i ordered a pair of obsidian 15s, should get them tomorrow. next week will be placing another order for a total of four to run them off a pair of bb2400.1 strapped and hear (feel) how they sound. can't wait!!

87' Astro Van (build in progress) (slowly)HU: Kenwood BT952HDAmps: BB2400.1(2), BB150.4Subs: Obsidian Audio 15 D2 V2 (4)Mids/Highs: Pioneer TSD 1602RWires: Sky High Car Audio/Audio Technics

So, until about a couple hours ago I'd never heard of Obsidian Car Audio until john253a mentioned them in a comment. I've done a bit of research, read reviews and watch a couple dozen videos about them and they look promising. My new plan is 4 15's on one AQ 2200d (maybe two depending on how the subs handle) I guess my question is, what are peoples opinion on the brand? You guys all most likely have more knowledge about them then I do. But, for the budget I don't think they can be beaten...

They reach low and can work in small boxes, good budget subs, if you are going for four subs get the D2 version and using one amp or the D4 version if using two amps, I think a single 3500W@1 ohm amp with 4 D2 subs should be adequate. Just make sure you have enough space for a proper box.

Archived