Truconcept Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 im not talking about dirty amps or whatever im wondering how to clean off these white infinity 6x9's a guy in my dorm just gave me theyre very dirty/dusty i was thinking armor all wipes but i dont wanna ruin them please help thanks p.s- pls post a real idea before a joke, thx **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 I'd hit it with a dust can to see what it can take Off. Then use a microfiber towel (dry) and see if that doesn't get the rest off. Is it just dusty? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Truconcept Posted December 8, 2012 Author Report Posted December 8, 2012 I'd hit it with a dust can to see what it can take Off. Then use a microfiber towel (dry) and see if that doesn't get the rest off. Is it just dusty? well them infinitys are white and been covered in basement dust 4 a year or 2 theyre goin in my front doors so i want em 2 look presentable i was thinkin if no chemicals allowed just a damp sponge wipe down then let dry overnight **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
audiofanaticz Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 Is the cone paper? or a type of plastic? If its paper, I wouldnt use anything but water, but getting them too wet could cause the cone to weaken, especially if your going to be lightly scrubbing on it. Break free CLP Its made for cleaning and oiling guns, but I tell you what its a great all purpose cleaner! I took a bunch of rust of some older wrenches, took some paint off a piece of plexiglass that glass cleaner wouldnt take off, and its not to harmful of a chemical http://www.basspro.com/BreakFree-CLP-%28Cleaner-Lubricant-Preservative%29/product/34342/
DynastyDesigns Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 What a misleading title HAHA! I thought I was about to get a good read on sq and front stage! I like the microfiber cloth idea honestly. I would atleast try that first.
Truconcept Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 the cones are plastic i ended up wiping them with a damp sponge and drying with a towel right after i stayed away from the surround **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.