acarolan Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 A while ago, unfortunately I'm not sure how long ago exactly, I was reading through I believe member builds and there was one specific thread which for some reason stuck in my mind. I don't even remember what car he was working on but the first thing in the thread was him building a pretty good sized garage on a plot of land. It was quite a popular thread and but I don't remember many details. I remember he used a Ford Excursion as a work truck and the garage he built had a staircase to (I think) a loft. I've been looking for this (semi) old thread for a while to no avail, might any of you know what thread I'm talking about or could any of you direct me to it? I just wanted to get a preliminary feel for the process because he did a very good job on the building and it looked very professional. Thanks in advance!
kingsuv Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 It was mine. I'm on my phone so it's a little hard to dig up the thread. Thansk for the kind words. It was a bunch of fun to build Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
ToNasty Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 i ran across that when i was first on this site. id like to see it again as well ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
kingsuv Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 Here's the build log for ya. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/9513-new-shop-progress/ Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
acarolan Posted December 9, 2012 Author Report Posted December 9, 2012 Ah, thank you so much that was it! I thought it was you cause when I was trying different phrases with the search function I found one of your other threads but I couldn't find that thread. Thanks so much again, I really do admire your handiwork both on cars and buildings. If you don't mind me asking, what was the rough material price for the structure? Obviously I'm not going to do something quite as monstrous but I'd like to get a good idea.
kingsuv Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 I can't put a figure on what all was spent. I pulled some awesome favors to acquire much of the build. When you are in construction, you get to know a person or 2. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.