Jessica Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 dont worry, you guys will forget all about the youtube update soon, and find something else to whine about, just like when facebook forced everyone over to the new layout, dont hear people hating it no more, and all those people that said they where going to delete their account are still there. Actually. I only got used to the last update because i had no choice. I sent my feedback to youtube and not a fuck was given. Not even a response. I was actually quite respectful in my feedback. This update I like less than the last, but since i obviously have no choice, i will again just get used to it and deal with it. It really doesn't matter, as long as i can see updates from my subscriptions i couldn't care less. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
revoracing247 Posted December 8, 2012 Author Report Posted December 8, 2012 -.- http://www.stevemead...-done-it-again/ My bad sorry ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
Baydestrian Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 LOL I'm one of the ppl who kept getting this layout off and on the past few months, would stay this way for a day or so then go back to the old one for a couple of weeks I guess as they implemented the feedback. During that time they had no "Uploads" only selection for subscriptions which is the only thing that pissed me off, I'm glad they finally implemented it. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.