im sorry but i think YouTube's new layout is really retarded. i mean like half the screen is just white! why couldn't they just leave it to how it was before? or for that matter, how it was before that.

i just think it's really stupid but just thought i'd see what your guy's opinion is on it too.

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

I thought it was my computer or browser i was using LoL. Yeah its crazy how its that much empty space you have to scroll down through before even seeing anything

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

give it another 3 months and it will change again

wish youtube offered different themes

god damn google :(

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

It looks like there is an error with the page and half the stuff isn't loading or something, looks shit, i used to get a nice simple list of all my subscriptions latest uploads now i get a big ass random list of random videos, also i can't find the browse button to find the latest most viewd videos of the day etc. propper shit update imo wost one yet i really can't see why they chose this shit over the old one.

looks like a home made website now...

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Greasemonkey plugin, plus one of these scripts might help (Any of the ones updated in the last 24 hours that has "center", "Youtube Enlarger", or "Better Youtube" as/in the title)

http://userscripts.org/tags/youtube

I don't think it's that bad, but I'm not a huge fan either. I haven't tried any of the Greasemonkey scripts though

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

dont worry, you guys will forget all about the youtube update soon, and find something else to whine about, just like when facebook forced everyone over to the new layout, dont hear people hating it no more, and all those people that said they where going to delete their account are still there. ;)

I've noticed the related videos seem to only be videos from the channel i am currently watching now. I miss the quirky odd ball stuff that it used to show. It always gave me a chance to find new content. Let's face it, how often do you search for "baby sloth fly's across highway"?

dont worry, you guys will forget all about the youtube update soon, and find something else to whine about, just like when facebook forced everyone over to the new layout, dont hear people hating it no more, and all those people that said they where going to delete their account are still there. ;)

Word.

Everyone will get used to it then the next time youtube updates everyone will bitch about them changing it and how the last one worked fine.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived