Jump to content

Youtube has done it again...


Recommended Posts

Posted

newyoutube.jpg

Seriously, Youtube...what the fuck, I must ask?

And no, their servers aren't messed up...

newyoutube2.jpg

POTATO!

Posted

The new layout blows. My laptop with Windows 8 gets the new layout but my tower with Vista is still using the old format lol

It's like the graphic portion of the server crashed. Or they did it to save on bandwith AND the videos still load at the same shitty rate. I'm ready for something else to take over YT.

POTATO!

Posted

you know youtube cant keep a good format

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Posted

i hated the new, but changed back to the good old one.

now I;m happy again

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Posted

^how did you change back?

Whenever they switch me to the shitty layout where you can choose to just see Uploads only I use the feedback tool and highlight the main page and say "STOP CHANGING MY SHIT!" lol, the YouTube office is less than 5 minutes from my house. I've been tempted many times to walk in there and bitch at them.

I've already been contemplating getting a new laptop come tax return time and really dont want Windows 8 and esp if it comes with a new shit layout for YT. I would go Mac just b/c of the crap W8 looks like but then again getting used to the Apple OS is gonna be a pain

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 504 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...